You might be a redneck if. . .
- You suggest putting yellow latex gloves over your kid’s shoes (cutting the finger tips off, of course) so that their feet don’t get soaking wet when playing in the snow
- You go to Walmart and buy four plastic tablecloths to use as “sleds”
- You buy the last remaining pair of kids boots and soak them in water resistant spray so that your kids can play in the snow and NOT get frostbite
- You charge up the Barbie Jeep so the girls can “get rowdy” in the snow
- You do donuts in the parking lot of your apartment complex
- You stock up on all kinds of junk food cause you might be “stuck” inside for more than 12 hours!
We are really excited that it is suppose to snow here all night. We just went to Walmart in the sleet and it is gonna be good! I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow. What do you plan to do in the snow??